Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Training Anyone?

A photographer in Chicago that I recently started following mentioned this training session in his blog. I'm considering going and wondering if any of the local photographers, or aspiring photographers would be interested in going? Its cheap $99, plus the heck of a drive up there and back, but I am considering. Can't find anything like this here......

Matt Kloskowski is coming to Chicago for his Lightrooom 2 Live tour. This is a great opportunity to brush up on your Lightroom skills!

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure he's one of the LR founders right? Doesn't he have the site www.lightroomkillertips.com or something like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm not sure if that is the exact site name but clicking his name above takes you to that or something similar. He was listed as the education and curriculum developer for the National Association of Photoshop Professionals. Looks like a decent person to take a $99 all day workshop from..... at least from where I'm sitting. :)

    ReplyDelete