Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Workshop - Week 3 Assignments

There was quite a bit of homework for week 3, which hasn't even happened yet! While we were having class in week two, the "random guy" below walked through our group of aspiring photographers and decided to "vogue", no idea why. Thank God I have a trigger finger, because one second later, I think his shirt went all the way up.... anyway, not part of the homework, but fun.


This week's assignment was a little harder to pull off due to variety of requirements. For example, there are requirements for several "vista" shots, specifically not cityscape, but landscape, which meant a roadtrip on Sunday.


An easier part of the assignment was several animal shots, focusing on beauty or humor. Beauty (below, aka Tonta the cat) and Humor (aka Loba the dog) live with me so that was easy enough.


There were also a variety of "architectural" requirements. Not sure some of these shattered barns count as architecture, but they were present during my vista/roadtrip session so I went with it.

Architectural abstracts must have been the most challenging, since I live in the literal, and am challenged by all that is not. I did my best to take photos of stuff on buidlings in a way that one could not tell what the heck it was. How did I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment